Wednesday, February 20, 2008

21-02-08

Not a day goes by i don't quarrel with my parents lately...it's shame to say, i know...but i just can't stand for it..Today, it supposed to be a pretty nice day to everyone..cause it's the last day of chinese new year or also known as "Chap Goh Mei" in hokkien and most of you might have a perfect reunior dinner with family. But, because of the quarrelling, i cried, and of course, it spoilt my mood for the whole long day =[ [ I know i was wrong in some situations. so i let them scold. The atmosphere now still seems weird, because i didn't talk any single word to them..if i talk, it would be like a volcano could be erupted in anytime. so, better remains silent. I'm in my room for hours, using my mum's laptop to Online..
I have to apologise to tim again, because she wants to come my house for visiting, but of this incident, i told her to come next time. SORRY `` and thanks for your concern. =)
I really hope i was living in someone else's life, hate of being like this, cause i really hate myself sometimes ={ My phone's credit due to date again, sigh*


Calm down, don't piss off!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

其实,有时我和爸妈吵架的时候也和你一样。有时很生气而且就像你一样I really hope i was living in someone else's life。有时,我也很恨自己为什么会这样但是我告诉你会吵架的才像家人,也许你觉得这样很疯狂,但是你不觉得这样才像家人吗?如果家人不吵架,我会觉得很另类。也许你爸妈很关心你,也许只是说话重了点会令你感到很不高兴但是这都不是关心你的行动吗? 其实,吵架过了就过了,无论怎样他们是把你生下来的爸爸妈妈,不是吗?不要埋怨老天爷。不要想那么多,去和你爸妈道个歉,怎么样?

im_lynn said...

Thanks for your concern..
i'll apologize abt it...

but may i know who you are??
Do we know each other.?

hope you'll reply soon.Thanks again =)

Anonymous said...

No problem...

You know who I am but I don't feel like tell you who is me... Im just a person who want to guan xin ni, thats all.