Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ran-dom post

I found myself get a little bit hard into sleep recently. i don't know why..think a lot of things that seem so miserable...
well, to be honest, I'm very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people i don't really like. Heys , don't judge me!!! That's who i am...
met a once-really good friend last night at the spring, Michelle Ong. Actually, she didn't see me, but in coincidence, i met her again in the carpark. She can't recognize me i think cause when i waved my hands she took some time to respond. How nice she was, she changed a lot, become prettier and mature..(: she just turned into 17th few days ago, Happy belated Birthday anyway!
I miss you loadSs =) Take care ya!!


p/s: if you give me a chance, I'll love you RIGHT.and If i could tell you one thing, i guess it would be that i love hearing voice and that your smile just happens to brighten my entire day.



Have a nice day~

2 comments:

cameo said...

Michelle Ong?! you met Michelle Ong?! Michelle Ong Rong Jun??????????

im_lynn said...

ya bel..
she's is ur ex-classmate before right???
haha.
thx for visiting anyway