Friday, July 11, 2008

Education Fair

There was an education fair in my school yesterday. I was quite excited about it because, as for me, a Senior 2 student, it's time to be more thoughtful, and it's also time to think for our future.
Unlike those previous years, still being a kid, or a nerd as well, if there is an event like this, most of us would just like strolling around and attempting to get some free gifts(i'm not mentioning anyone but myself :])..yea, what a shame it was.!!

I got a lot more inquiries on courses like Interior Design, Hotel Management, and Accounting & etc studying in UK. but...to be frank, i still couldn't make up my mind yet, i don't even know what i'm interested in and capable with.


where should i go? which courses should i take? what are things that i really interested in?
I don't know. I'm confused about it. and don't dare to place myself in a way too high.
Because i'm afraid of making a wrong decision.


i'm so lost, right now.



Jocelyn

No comments: