Friday, April 18, 2008

Donuts

A passion for DONUTS.



alluring selections, tempting donuts...



awww...


My mum bought me a dozen of BIG APPLE DONUTS yesterday when i came back from school, i was like so crazy to take some photos first, cause i've been waiting for so long since my last bite on it last year in kl and begging my mum to buy for me. well, don't think i've gone crazy, mad, or whatever...you will too definitely crave for more until you got a bite on these fluffy crispy Donuts!! i swear. It's indescribable, it'll send you an uncontrollable desire. AWESOME!!!
1 for RM2.30, RM22 for 12(a dozen lar).


BIG APPLE DONUTS are now available in Kuching. The Spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donut Factory is better!!! =)

im_lynn said...

lolz...maybe it's the same =))

J&co donuts not bad too =DD

Anonymous said...

也许吧,但是我比较喜欢Donut Factory!!! Not same! Donut factory is the best =P