Thursday, January 3, 2008

4/1

I have been in this school for years. It was the first time I felt extremely strange when i was in school this few days. I never felt this way since i first came to this school when i was Junior 1.
The environment of school remain the same, but everyone has changed, especially my friends, or maybe i am too, i think so. I used to be a quite talkative girl in class, but i talk less nowsaday. I'm curious in a-lot-of things. I can walk past by
'him' without anxiety the 1st time.
wondering O_O ??
Today, our class came a malay teacher who can speaks pretty well in CHINESE fluently. so proud of her. Really :) !!


Hoping everything will be fine in me in this very NEW YEAR. Happy 2008 !!!

Time flies. Could time brings me back to the past.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If can bring bak to the past, I am happy lor! T_T

Times flies so fast...

im_lynn said...

yalo =]
miss old days

=!