Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas time.

Heyss, i heard a lot of people groaned their life are bored almost everyday. Yeap, me too. Aww..was chatting away when brit phoned me last night. and i'm alone. She said she can't find anyone to take care of her little hamsters when she's away(not in kch). HAHA! I knew she managed to let her hamsters "stay" at my place for days. And she knows i'll be away too SOON. Silent for a while....Oh well, never mind. I'll find some others.

Dang Dang...

I took these pictures days ago when i went out with mum. Yeah, Christmas is coming soon..
.











Put away everything, throw away all your sadness, leave it all behind, just let yourself be FREE.
It's time to celebrate.!!!

MERRY X"MAS =)

2 comments:

m i n z h i said...

hey...those pics look familiar eh...
green gallery right??

im_lynn said...

yeap.hahas =D